Simplex accounting for contractors

I am a trained certified tax resolution specialist. I can help you with your IRS problems including:

Filing an Offer In Compromise
Innocent Spouse Relief
Installment Plans
Penalty Abatement
Completing Unfiled Tax Returns for Prior Years
Audit Representation
IRS Negotiations

As a member of the American Society of IRS Problem Solvers, I have a network of other tax specialists as additional resources to help you with your IRS problems.

Call my office for a free one hour consultation today!

Tax Preparation & Complete Accounting

I provide tax preparation and full service accounting to both businesses and individuals. This includes:

Tax Returns
Accounts Receivables / Payables
Banking / Bank Reconciliations
Quarterly and Year-end Reports
Full service payroll including W-2's, 1099's, issuing checks, preparing and depositing payroll tax deposits.

Tax Planning

I will assist you in minimizing your taxes. As a tax prfessional, I can help you develop and facilitate tax strategies to maintain and improve your profitability. My advisory service will assist you in implementing proper accounting procedures and programs.

Home Page | Email Us

James M. Frater, C.P.A.
405 13th Street, Hood River OR 97031, Tel: 541 386-2141, Fax: 541 386-4430